We are going to use it to help find art inspiration, share ideas and to turn in assignments and clicks.
To make a new account it’s simple and only takes an email address and 15 seconds...
Enter an email and a password. Be sure to write it down so you remember it.
The site will run you through a quick and simple tutorial. Basically, you’ll able to start adding pins, which are bookmarks to websites, images, and things you like. You can upload your own pin, find a pin from the web, or re-pin something someone else already found.
You’ll also be able to create boards. Boards are like folders that help to keep your pins organized. Again, you can create your own boards, or follow other people’s boards. Go here for a nice simple overview and click down the side navigation bar on the side. http://help.pinterest.com/en/guide/pins
Play around and get familiar with the site. You can customize some things and start finding pins. Once you are comfortable, complete all parts of the assignment below.
Create the Following Boards:
Follow my boards and I will invite you to your period turn in boards.
Now start searching for things to pin. When you pin something, you can select which board to pin it to. You can search pinterest, or the web in general. Find at least 10 pins for your inspiration board.
When you add a pin to your board, answer this question in the description bar.
-Why did you pin this artist/photographer?
- • Create a pinterest account (you have to check your email to confirm!)
- • Make a board titled “<your name> Inspiration”
- • Create and title: Click, Photoshop, Film boards
- • Populate your inspiration board with 10 pins and write descriptions!
- • Follow my inspiration board and each other's boards (you can find each other by looking at Mr. Borja's followers) http://www.pinterest.com/bforborja/