1. What type of film will it be?
-Ordinary to Extraordinary
-Compilation, collection or theme.
-A short narrative, comedy or thriller.
2. What is your story/plot? (script... storyline)
3. What are your scenes? Think of breaking it up as telling a story with just photographs. Every scene should have a principle of composition. What do you want it to look like?
4. Make a new frame for each significant change in action or location. Consider changing your P.O.V. for your shots to make it more dynamic!
5. Write a small description under each frame detailing your shot idea.
Before drawing, have these planned out.