| || |
Using these links to the left, find THREE photographers that you are interested in. Don't just pick randomly, really search for something you like!
Once you have found your photographers, please screen shot and post the image to your FLICKR page.
In the description, answer these questions. Be specific!
1. Who is the photographer, what is their work about (what do they take pictures of mostly)?
2. Why did you choose this photographer? What do you like about their work?
3. What can you pull away as inspiration for your own work. (lighting, models, set up, concepts, execution, telling a story)
1. DESCRIPTION What can be seen in the artwork? (Elements of Art)
2. ANALYSIS What relationships exist with what is seen? (Principles of Composition)
3. INTERPRETATION What is the intent, meaning, feeling or mood based on the elements and principles? Who is this person and what do they do? What is their personality and their story based on what you see? What emotions are being displayed?
4. JUDGEMENT What is your opinion of the work, based on your analysis and interpretation.
In your sketchbook, respond to ALL of the following images using the Feldman's Method. (20 pts)
In Class Assignments
Here you can find information about classwork assignments. This is helpful when you miss a day, are finishing an assignment at home, or to show family or friends what we are working on.